Together we observe how the crisis of spreading epidemic of the new COVID-19 virus enters more and more aspects of our private and business lives. We are aware of the importance of ensuring the continuity of business activities in the times of crisis and the times that will follow. We in OIV understand how important it is to have a reliable partner in such times and circumstances. We would like to let you all know that, even now in these challenging times, you can count on us. OIV is here for you and we will do everything in our power to offer you high quality, reliable service and protect you and your business.
Our core business is transmitting TV and radio content to millions of citizens. In the times of crisis, complete and prompt communication with the public is the most important element of the fight against the epidemic. As a company with spread communication networks, we have done everything to ensure high quality service in all parts of our country, even the least populated ones. Our expert field teams will do everything to ensure perfect reception in each upcoming situation and any scenario of the epidemic’s expansion.
We carefully monitor the COVID-19 epidemic expansion and we have quickly adapted and subjected our business to health and safety of our customers, employees, partners and suppliers. In order to maximally protect the interest of wider public and our company, in February this year we founded a Crisis Management Committee in charge of prevention, reduction of effects and ensuring the continuity of business activities due to the threat of COVID-19 virus.
Wishing to protect the health, reduce the risk of virus transmission and ensure the continuity of business activities, we:
- continuously monitor the situation, follow the guidelines and instructions given by the National Crisis Management Committee, Croatian Institute of Public Health, as well as the European and World Health Agencies
- regularly inform our employees on the necessary protection and caution measures, how to remain healthy and avoid threat using the proper hygienic habits. The employees are instructed to stay at home if they notice even a slightest sign or symptom of illness
- have antiseptic products in our offices and working premises
- have reduced business trips and meetings and implemented satisfactory technical applications for conducting business and communication at a distance
- have completely made use of our communication network CRONECT on the key spots of our business processes, if needed for internal communication
- have enabled a great number of our employees to work from home
- have prepared and implemented plans for adapting our business activities to crisis conditions and we are ensuring the continuity. This enables us to adapt to the needs of our customers and employees depending on the outcomes of the situation.
As we are aware that the health crisis will reflect on the difficulties in the economy, OIV will pay special attention to every single partner, taking into consideration all the circumstances during the crisis.
Feel free to contact us at any time regarding the usage of our networks, available services or ensuring the continuity of your business activities.
Mate Botica, OIV CEO